Monday, September 13, 2010

Pizza Orgasmica


When I was a teenager, I loved coming to pizza orgasmica. The pizza is always made fresh and the toppings blend extremely well. I've never been disappointed with the quality of their food. My personal favorite is the Serpent's Kiss, which to me is like a Cheeseboard pizza (those of you from Berkeley) except with meat. A lot of my high school friends come here for late night pizza. It's an ideal place for group settings and is also a brewery for those of you who like a drink or two. The portions are fair, not too much nor too little for the price. There are three locations, including one at the Embarcadero Center, which is nice on slightly sunnier days. Living close to the smaller peninsula cities, I often go to the one located on Clement. The service is great and theatmosphere is nice for a casual outting. The third location, in Marina/Cow Hollow, I haven't been to, but I heard that it is comparable to the other shops. As one may tell by the store name, their pizza selection also possess intriguing names. If you love good pizza and don't mind paying a fair sum, I think Pizza Orgasmica is a great choice.

Yelp Review

823 Clement St

San Francisco, CA 94118

No comments:

Post a Comment