Friday, September 17, 2010

Penguino's


Penguino's, located inside the San Francisco Metreon, is a small food stand with lots of sweet selections. This small stand has a great variety of smoothies, ice cream, and frozen yogurt (both soft and hard). I wouldn't consider it the best in desserts, but I think it serves well for sweet tooth craving. I have yet to try their frozen yogurt, which I am hoping is not too sweet. Featured in the photo is a chocolate smoothie infused with nutella and peanut. It was very rich and tasty, but I can tell it wasn't entirely great for my health. The flavor was just right, but the pricing seems a bit expensive $4-$5 for most items on the menu. Although I'm a bit apathetic towards the place, the desserts aren't that bad.

Yelp Review
101 4th Street
San Francisco, CA 94103

No comments:

Post a Comment