Monday, September 27, 2010

Crepe Temptations


Crepe Temptations is a new cafe located on Judah and 30th. The sunset district of San Francisco has always been blessed with great Asian food, including desserts and cafe. I found Crepe Temptations to be comparable to Sophie's Crepes, located in San Francisco Japantown. Crepe Temptations feature a green tea crepe batter, which unfortunately, I cannot speak for since I have not yet tried it yet. However, I thoroughly enjoyed the plain crepe I got with red bean, green tea ice cream, strawberries, and mochi. It was delicious and filling. Since I'm more inclined to get a dessert crepe, I cannot speak for the savory crepes. Whenever I got a savory crepe from Crepes-A-Go-Go in Berkeley, I was never quie satisified with the quality. Nevertheless, Crepe Temptations is a cute shop with ample seating, a place I will likely pay more visits. The service is good and the prices range between $5-$7.

Yelp Review
2575 Judah St
San Francisco, CA 94122

No comments:

Post a Comment