Saturday, October 2, 2010

San Tung


I can't believe I never reviewed San Tung since I started the food blog, considering how long and how many times I've been here. San Tung is one of my favorite Chinese restaurants to go to in San Francisco. I've been rather fond of the food here and like everyone else who has tried this place, the dry fried chicken is absolutely delicious. I just went here a few days ago and my friend who sat next to me kept saying delicious and devouring the sweet, tangy sauce that was leftover when all the wings were gone. There are many entrees I enjoy that are spicy and others that are simply sweet.


Some recommendations include the dumplings, black bean noodles, three spicy noodles, and shredded pork with garlic. San Tung can get fairly busy on weekends, so expect to wait some days. Other times, it is easy to get a seat, which tends to be true when you're in smaller groups. San Tung has attracted a good number of loyal customers, which I am not at all surprised about. The staff is tolerable and friendly. Prices for the food are moderate and reasonable, not the cheapest around but definitely not expensive. I highly recommend this place if you want authentic, tasty Chinese food.


Yelp Review
1031 Irving St
San Francisco, CA 94122

No comments:

Post a Comment