Thursday, April 8, 2010

Yogurt Park


It's been a while since I last updated because most of my pictures are on my laptop, which I am getting fixed. So, unfortunately, I'm pretty limited on pictures I've stored on my netbook. Luckily, I've been able to scavenger a picture from a recent trip to Yogurt Park. Yogurt Park is one of the most common and popular places Berkeley students go to. It has been around for ages serving the Berkeley campus and community, dating back to recent undergrads who are Berkeley alumni. Yogurt Park is very different from most froyo places where the consistency is creamy like ice cream. I am always skeptical of the fact that they are non-fat yogurt, but at least I am guilt free when I eat some of their rich flavors. There are generally 8 featured flavors a day, one of which has no sugar added. I usually like getting the large with one other person because it's packed full. The toppings can be expensive, but I highly recommend getting the brownie because it's a whole brownie that's stuffed into the yogurt. Prices range from $3-$5 depending on your order, and the sevice is always generally prompt. It's just one of those historical Berkeley treasures that almost every Berkeley student has try.

2433A Durant Avenue
Berkeley, CA 94704
Yelp Review

No comments:

Post a Comment