Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Cocola Bakery


After failing to get creme brulee from the creme brulee cart, it was fortunate that my friend and I were able to have a scrumptious cake from this fancy bakery. Normally, I wouldn't go to places like this on a regular basis, where a single slice of cake is $5, but I was being adventurous at the time. Plus, it helped to hear that the quality was worth the price from my friend. I loved the cake we had, and can probably vouch for it. Unfortunately, as a college student, my budget can be limited so I don't know if I'll ever try the other cakes here, but I did enjoy the Hazelnut cake. The texture and consistency reminded me of those ferrero rocher chocolate, mm. They even have a crispy layer that reflect the crunchiness of the chocolate candy. The cakes remind me of a couple of places I've been to in SF, and their cakes are just as good for a slightly cheaper price (referring to Ambrosia Bakery and Schuberts Bakery).


Besides the food, the place is quite charming and quaint, which is one thing I liked about the place. It's also quite spacious. If you go shopping with your boyfriend/girlfriend and wouldn't mind spending some cash on small cakes, then this place is not a bad choice. However, on a regular basis, it's probably not ideal.

Westfield San Francisco Center
845 Market St

San Francisco, CA 94103
Yelp Review

No comments:

Post a Comment