Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Pasta Bene


The new Pasta Bene on Telegraph Avenue between Dwight Way and Parker Street is nothing compared to the Pasta Bene in San Francisco's Financial District. Perhaps it was the dish I ordered, but I wasn't entirely impressed by the food. I ordered a fettuccine pasta with seasonal vegetables, artichoke, and chicken breast. The quality of the food was decent but nothing spectacular. I admit it's probably healthier than Gypsy's whose pasta are creamy but delicious. Being only half a block away from Milanese Cafe, I actually prefer Milanese more. However, the workers are friendly and thoughtful and the place is quaint and spacious. I will return and give Pasta Bene another try since they do have an assortment of dishes other than pastas.

2565 Telegraph Avenue
Berkeley, CA 94704
Yelp Review

No comments:

Post a Comment