Friday, May 21, 2010

Xocolate Bar


So I finally got to go to Xocolate Bar and I enjoyed the sipping chocolate immensely. I am pretty convinced that the drink was pure chocolate; I barely noticed a hint of milk (because there shouldn't be any). The price of the drink may seem high, but the richness and amount of chocolate put into the drink seems fair to me. Besides their sipping chocolate, all the truffles are made with colorful tones and delightful flavors. It's difficult to color chocolate, but Xocolate Bar achieves this aspect well. I am more intrigued by some of the names of chocolate such as the "making out chocolate" shaped as a heart with tones of pink, purple, and green. In addition, the shapes are quite unique, such as a Buddha, flowers, and other symbols. The truffles are usually complemented with an additional flavor, such as lavender, banana, orange, hazelnut, and more. Although each piece of chocolate ranges from $1-$3, I think getting a tiny box of these rich chocolates would be a uniquely sweet gift to give.

1709 Solano Ave
Berkeley, CA 94707
Yelp Review

No comments:

Post a Comment