Friday, May 7, 2010

Nefeli Caffe


If I lived on the North Side of Berkeley, I think this would be the cafe I'd end up in most of the time. Nefeli Caffe is a Greek/Mediterranean shop that serves great coffee. I can't say much about the food, but the Nefeli mocha won my heart. I love chocolate, and the mocha was a good balance between chocolate and coffee. I also liked the fact that the drink wasn't too sweet. The bittersweet taste of the chocolate infused with the coffee made me glad that I made the trip to North Side while taking a study break from the library (although I was still working on my report). There isn't an internet source, but if you sit outside the signal for airbears is a bit strong to log-in and some internet surfing. The place itself is small, but filled with interesting decorations. I definitely want to come back and try more of their drinks and food.

1854 Euclid Ave
Berkeley, CA 94709
Yelp Review

No comments:

Post a Comment