Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Dojima-Ann, Japanese in Union Square


Dojima-Ann is probably one the better finds in the shopping district of downtown San Francisco. Most places I find are mediocre in comparison to the Mission District, but I was satisfied with the quality of the Japanese food served at Dojima-Ann. The restaurant serves typical Japanese entrees such as donburi, udon, bentos, and sushi rolls. I ordered the tempura donburi and they gave an assortment of tempura, including two shrimp; I was pleased with my meal. The prices during lunch is much more friendly than dinner, but for Japanese food, it's pretty standard. The service is friendly and the space is quaint. Like most Japanese restaurants, its interior design resembles most places in Japan. I recommend this place if you're shopping downtown because it's close and the quality of the food is satisfying. A plus is the fact that this place is practically next to a pretty good cupcake shop.


219 OFarrell St
San Francisco, CA 94102
Yelp Review

No comments:

Post a Comment