Thursday, January 27, 2011

Marlowe


Perhaps it was the company of an old friend, or the charm the servers had, but I really enjoyed my visit to Marlowe. Located not so far from my workplace (about 4-5 blocks away), I expected a long wait and slow service. However, our waitress was attentive and quick. I enjoyed her positive attitude and bedside manners. Marlowe lunch pricing is a bit on the higher end, but the food is rich and and filling with only a few bites. The warm shrimp salad was a nice catch and the horseradish sauce that accommodated the fries was absolutely delicious. My friend got the Fulton Valley Fried Chicken with Bacon, which reminded him of a fried chicken Caesar salad sandwich. He enjoyed it, nonetheless. I don't know how it is compared to Naked Lunch on Broadway (which I love), but I'm sure it's just as good and around the same price. Next time, I'd like to try the baked oysters with New England chowder since I'm curious of the taste. The ambiance is great, the servers are nice, and the food is great for slightly more formal and not too casual outing.


330 Townsend St. Ste 101
San Francisco, CA 94107

No comments:

Post a Comment