Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tandoori


I was excited to have an Indian restaurant so close to my home in Daly City because in college I enjoyed the plethora of Indian cuisine Berkeley had to offer. With much anticipation to find a place that wouldn't require me to trek over 25 miles away, I must say I was slightly disappointed with the food. It wasn't awfully bad; the food just didn't reach my expectations. Perhaps, I am being a bit harsh because it seems as though many people enjoy the food. I definitely believe that the Indian food in Berkeley is far superior. I tried the garlic-pesto naan, which was interesting and tasty. The chicken saag and masala were a bit disappointing but if I had to choose one of the two I think the flavor of the saag was much more appealing. I can see this place as a good alternative for to-go Indian food as they have naanwiches (wraps). Overall, not the best Indian food I've had but tolerable.

314 W Lake Center
Daly City, CA 94015

No comments:

Post a Comment