Thursday, March 3, 2011

Le Truc


I know it's been a while since I last posted; being an adult requires a lot of time management skills which I am slowly learning. Some times, although we would like to dedicate an hour or two for home-cooking and preparing a well-balanced meal, some times, we just need a break. In this modern and fast-paced society, the integration of food carts have been a great way to serve quick meals. I've had the pleasure of tasting some unique food carts (creme brulee cart, lumpia cart, roli roti). Le Truc, a new vendor, is taking food cart to a whole new level. This old, black-painted school bus is full of tasty wonders (and indoor seating). Even though I have only tried it once with my boyfriend, I was able to try two items which is already about an 1/6 of their menu. Both items that I tried were well-prepared and delicious.

The three-hand burger features a bacon-infused patty which genuinely does taste like bacon. The panko-fried chicken sandwich was juicy and the panko provided a nice crisp and crunch to the sandwich. Items are sold until all items are sold out for the day or when the peak lunch hours are over. Overall, based on the lunch crowd and my impression of the food, I'd definitely consider coming back again and trying the other items on the menu. Hopefully, I will be lucky enough to find it close to my work again.

SOMA, San Francisco, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment