Thursday, December 9, 2010

Never Too Latte


Like the cafe's name, this place is full of cute charms. First of all, the atmosphere is very relaxing and quaint. It's not ideal for noisy and rambunctious groups as many people come here to study with their laptops and books. However, it is quite welcoming for small groups having softer conversations. I can imagine laughing quite loudly and catching other customers' attention. This place is ideal even for families whose children can be entertained with a few board games and toys. The quality of the food is fair and simple, nothing too extravagant. I am a huge fan of their sippy lids that slide for closure, making it convenient for someone like me who tends to spill a portion of my drink by walking around. Although, nowadays, you can find these lids in a few other cafes, I still appreciate the convenience. Some comments on the food, if you like warm milk tea with cinnamon spices, then the NTL pulled milk tea can easily satisfy such cravings. The green tea latte is fairly light, which I wish was a bit more richer. Overall, their coffee beverages are great. I've tried a few of the dessert items including their crepe which was enjoyable. I can't speak much of the rest of the menu, but this place is definitely above average. Prices for the food items are standard, with drinks ranging from $2-$4 and food items $2-$8. I do like the intimate and friendy interaction between the workers and customers, mirroring a home-like feel.

Yelp Review

486 San Mateo Ave
San Bruno, CA 94066

No comments:

Post a Comment