Sunday, December 5, 2010

Chick O'Peas


Chick O' Peas is a cute little shop close to downtown Berkeley/Gourmet Ghetto. Tucked away in a little alley, this place can be easily overlooked. Venturing unexplored territory in Berkeley can bring many pleasant surprises. I unfortunately have not tried their falafels, which is their main dish. I did, however, tried their fries and I was blown away. Their fries are thin, shoestrings and made perfectly right. They also feature several flavors topped and mixed with their fries. I tried both the pesto and wasabi fries, and were both delectable. I was especially pleased with the wasabi fries, which were moderate and not too spicy. If I'm ever around Berkeley, I would go back and try their falafels. The place isn't too crowded, and able to accomodate 4-5 groups of people and prices were fair.

1926 Shattuck Ave
Berkeley, CA 94704
Yelp Review

No comments:

Post a Comment