Friday, July 16, 2010

Tani's Kitchen


I've only been to Tani's Kitchen twice, but it's one of the better eateries you can find in Daly City. At Westlake Shopping Center, I used to go to Banana Island often with my family, but over the years the quality of the food hasn't been as great. Tani's Kitchen was a place I decided to try out based on good recommendations, and I can see why it is loved. Tani's Kitchen is similar to Geta Japanese in Piedmont. I don't think the food is as good, but they have their own specialty and charm. This restaurant is known for their Japanese style hamburger in curry sauce, with a great consistency and taste of the patty but the curry can be a bit salty.

In other respects, the quality of sashimi is fresh and the preparation of katsu, tempura, and rolls are great for the price (around $5-$15). The place itself is one of those hole-in-a-wall that serves extremely good food. There's not much space and often you'd have to wait outside for space. A lot of people tend to order to go, but if you're lucky you can get a seat for a small group (not ideal for big groups at all). I'd recommend this place if you're not planning anything fancy and want good food.

Yelp Review
32 Park Plaza Dr
Daly City, CA 94015

No comments:

Post a Comment