Saturday, July 24, 2010

Intermezzo


Cafe Intermezzo or Matina is a well-loved sandwich shop known for its filling sandwiches and huge salad (notably the chef salad). The chef salad is the biggest salad I think I've ever seen under $10. It comes with meat and avocado, making it quite a good selection. All sandwiches come with a slice of fruit and the salad comes with their hearty wheat bread. The quality of the food is relatively good, nothing to wow about but people enjoy the lightness yet filling portions the restaurant provides. Price range for the amount of food you get is pretty cheap $7-$10. During lunch, a huge line of students form waiting to order a sandwich. Easy to carry and not too messy, I can see why people enjoy coming here. My experience at Intermezzo was never too spectacular nor was it too disappointing. I never had a bad experience here; the food has always been consistent. The place is adorned with olden wood and can accomodate a fair number of groups and customers. I suggest this place as a good lunch eatery.

2442 Telegraph Ave
Berkeley, CA 94704
Yelp Review

No comments:

Post a Comment