Tuesday, June 29, 2010

La Note: A Favored French Brunch


La Note is a charming little brunch place situated in Downtown Berkeley. It is known to be quite busy with numerous people waiting patiently to be seated, expect the wait time to be around half an hour on average. The few times I've been here, I've enjoyed the meals in spite of the slightly expensive pricing. However, I cannot speak for any meal other than brunch, for I've always came here in the morning.


What I love most about their dishes is their garlic-roasted tomatoes, full of flavor and delight; if I had to choose a side dish, the tomatoes would be my first choice. Notable entrees that I enjoy and recommend are their omelets and the chocolate hazelnut french toast with lavender honey. The lavender honey is definitely worth trying as it highlights the strong tones of lavender. They also serve their warm coffee/chocolate beverages in soup-sized bowls. La Note expresses a lot of character in its decor and serves fine quality food.



2377 Shattuck Avenue
Berkeley, CA 94704
Yelp Review

No comments:

Post a Comment