Friday, February 26, 2010

Heathly Alternative

Done from a long week in school :). It feels good to be done and free. Today, a friend of mine brought me a Vietnamese sandwich, which for some reason I was craving. As a kid, I always thought having cilantro and shredded carrots were odd in a sandwich, but now I just seem to love it. The sandwich from Le Cheval can be a bit pricy and dry, but it's a nice healthy alternative when one has been sitting around for days. If I had to recommend a place, I'd say to check out Milpitas or Oakland's Chinatown. Sandwiches there cost a dollar or two less and they're very flavorful.


Le Cheval is known for their item selection as opposed to pho, sandwiches, and entrees. Although the food isn't the best Vietnamese food around, the food is still cooked well and taste fine. The place is spacious and pristine and seating is not an issue. So if you want a simple meal and wouldn't mind eating anything, Le Cheval is probably a reasonable place to head to. Be warned though, the place is cash only so be prepared.

2600 Bancroft Way
Berkeley, CA 94704
Yelp Review

No comments:

Post a Comment